Body Health Analyzer Home Edition
AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH. FRENCH, SPANISH, CHINESE, AND JAPANESE LANGUAGES COMING SOON
Available as either software and sensor package or full tablet package. See our shop for options.
Body Health Analyzer Home Edition Comes with:
- Bluetooth pulse oximeter (SpO2) finger sensor
- BHA Home Edition software for Windows 10
- BHA Breathwork Biofeedback Training Program
- Optional: Windows 10 tablet with a detachable keyboard and case, with preinstalled BHA software.
- Optional Bluetooth blood pressure monitor
Windows Desktop PC software for professional health caregivers provides:
5 min HRV-based health assessment test providing metrics:
- Stress Index
- Autonomic Balance
- Resting HR
- HRV Index
- Vagal Index
- Adaptation Effort
- Adaptation Reserve
- Health State Index
- Sp02 Levels
Manually registered metrics:
- Blood pressure
Breathwork training module providing the following metrics and features:
- Training Focus
- HR Variation
- Four preset breath guides: Respiratory Sinus Arrhythmia, Square Yoga, Zen 4-7-8, Deep Breathing
- Auditory pacing with a musical instrument scale
- Breathwork training with imported audio tracks (it could be your favorite music, meditation tracks or self-help speech). We highly recommend you consider Entrance meditation and Self-Help tracks. You can even download and try Enhance tracks for free here: Free Tracks
- Local database storage with unlimited recorded data for up to 6 homegroup users
- Comprehensive health test / breathwork training reports
- Configurable 2-metric history charts
- Report printing to PDF
- Meets key HIPAA requirements: encrypted data storage, strong passwords, regular password changes
Home users may benefit from using this product if they have various chronic health conditions when the autonomic nervous system is directly or indirectly involved in the pathogenesis of their conditions. The health assessment data gives them a picture of how much their body is affected by stress, what is their overall health state and how much reserves their body has to manage the body homeostasis. Compared to the normal ranges, test readings indicate how significantly the autonomic function is affected. By tracking test metrics from test to test over time they may see whether the given treatment options the work well enough.
Healthy individuals may use the product to track their health metrics to see if their current lifestyle may have any possible adverse effect on health. Besides, they may use it to monitor for the early signs of possible health changes when no symptoms show up yet.
Using breathwork training options regularly may help in reducing stress and improving the treatment of the existing health conditions.
Healthy individuals will benefit from regular use of breathwork training as well. Doing 5-min breathwork 2-3 times a day will help to fend off many stress-induced health problems.
Download Manual: BHA OPERATING MANUAL
Download Manual: BHA HEALTH TEST READINGS
Download Manual: BHA ANTI-STRESS BREATHWORK READINGS